Euneos Helps Schools and Teachers to get Erasmus+ KA1 Grants for Mobility Courses abroad. No pre-registration.
Erasmus+ Key Action 1 - Learning Mobility of Individuals. Mobility courses for school education staff, vocational education (VET) staff and adult education staff.
Submit your email into box below, order the support materials and we send you a link by email to download the support files for Euneos Erasmus+ courses. Now it is easier than ever!
- Deadline for applications 5. February 2019
- Download Euneos support materials for Your Erasmus+ KA1 grant application
- Each support document is about 18-20 pages PER COURSE
- Each support document has about 18-20 pages PER COURSE
- They help you very much to make a good E+ application.
- With our support it is easier than ever!
- There are NO OBLIGATIONS after grant approval.
- See all Erasmus+ courses at https://www.euneoscourses.eu
- -10 % DISCOUNT If your school sends 5 or MORE participants to Euneos Erasmus+ courses
- International, trustworthy and flexible Erasmus+ course provider based in FINLAND since 2005
- Euneos course venues are located in Helsinki Finland, Tallinn Estonia, Porto and Madeira Portugal, Malaga and Tenerife in Spain and Utrecht/Amsterdam in the Netherlands
- Our team members work as teachers, headmasters, researchers, ICT experts, project managers and coordinators in schools and universities around Europe
- Euneos staff has a profound working experience for European Union as experts and in consultancy tasks
- Strong roots in education and in EU programmes Erasmus+ and former Comenius
- Since 1999 Euneos team members organise hundreds of Comenius and Erasmus+ courses and training events in Europe, Africa and India
- Euneos stands out as a coordinator or partner in numerous EU projects
- At Euneos course website https://www.euneoscourses.eu/ you will find our Erasmus Ka1 courses throughout 2018 to 2020. We will publish also new courses, follow the website!
- Should you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com to know more
When you take our support documents into use, Euneos can have your mail address and send you information about Erasmus+ courses. Our mailing policy follows General Data Protection Regulation GDPR.